#7904 od nfkjasfas
28 črc 2022 11:52
If the weekend wasn't great but what came next on Tuesday and Monday was not much worse: We're now on Monday, October 11, when we made the switch between the global databases D2R Items. This led to another outage, when our backup database was incorrectly continuing to run the backup procedure, which meant it was spending most the time trying to copy data from the other database when it should be serving requests from servers.

During this time, we discovered further issues, and we made further improvements-we found a since-deprecated-but-taxing query we could eliminate entirely from the database, we optimised eligibility checks for players when they join a game, further alleviating the load, and we have further performance improvements in testing as we speak. We also believe that we've fixed the issues with connection to databases that we were experiencing, because we didn't observe it happen on Tuesday.

This is the point where I'm constantly hearing my brother's advice in my head: "Never get into networking."Diablo 2 Resurrected Down for Maintenance This May 17If you're trying to login on Diablo 2 Resurrected but can't make it through, the problem is not that simple, but Blizzard has activated Diablo 2 Resurrected down, and it's scheduled maintenance on April 17.Diablo 2 Resurrected Down Status and Updates for May 17:The interruption is expected to last two hours, however it might last longer (as such things can happen).

If there's a new servers or status updates, we'll be sure to update this article and refresh it periodically if the servers aren't back up at that time.Check out the latest title update to the game that included new features like the Ladder below. Bookmark our Diablo 2 Resurrected game hub for the latest news on the game.

Diablo 2: Resurrected Update Brings Back the Classic FeatureDiablo II Resurrected received a brand new version this week that brought back an old feature within the first Diablo II game. That feature is the Ladder system that gives players a chance to battle against other players through a more competitive method to play through D2R ladder items buy the game's story with the characters they've built.